HomeAboutContact

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Contest

My goal this summer is to get this classroom into more order. I did some before school started, but throughout the year more important things have required my attention, and not much else has been done. I am excited to have one year at CTA under my belt and now I know more of what I want to use and not use. This summer will hopefully give me plenty of time to get things just how I want them. I was just introduced to this blog: Clutter-Free Classroom, and they are having a giveaway. I am really hoping to win so that I have a guide to help me through this process. Check out this blog and enter to win for yourself!

http://clutterfreeclassroom.blogspot.com/2011/05/kicking-it-off-with-contest.html?showComment=1306957405306#c1274085519508564275

No comments:

Post a Comment