HomeAboutContact

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

About

Hello, my name is Rachel Degeo, thank you for visiting my blog! I earned my Bachelor Degree in Elementary Education and Bible, from Kentucky Christian College in the year 2000. I have taught in Haiti, Kentucky, Ohio, and North Carolina. The grade levels I have taught include 5th grade, special needs pre-school, and kindergarten. This is my thirteenth year teaching kindergarten. I love to teach kindergarten and help students create a firm foundation and love of learning to set them up for many successful educational years to come. I currently live in Columbus, Ohio with my amazing son. Please come back and visit my blog again to see what we are up to in our classroom, and for my fellow teachers I hope that you will check up and see if I have any ideas that you may want to incorporate into your own classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment